What is printable wall art? It’s as easy as it sounds: digital art prints that are sent to your inbox immediately after purchase, ready for you to print at home or send to your local print shop.
Once you complete your purchase, you’ll receive an email with your download links. From there, you’ll download a .zip file download that includes .png (or in some cases .jpg – see individual listings for full information) files in the sizes noted on each print listing. This allows you to instantly print the artwork from the comfort of your own home or at your local print shop- which means no more waiting for your artwork to arrive or worrying about it being lost/damaged in transit.
You may print these files as many times as you like for yourself or to give as gifts, however, they are for personal use only not to be re-sold or redistributed in any way. During the check-out process, you’ll be prompted to create an account that will give you forever access to any art prints you purchase. You can log in to your account at any time and access your prints, as many times as you’d like!
Print quality, including colors, will vary based on your computer and/or printer settings. For best results, please print at 100% with no border and do not scale to fit the page.
What sizes are available?
For most ready to print artwork available in our shop, your purchase includes files in the following sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5” x 7”, 8” x 10”, 9” x 12”, 11” x 14”, 16” x 20”, 18” x 24” and 24″ x 36″. In some cases, sizes may differ and will be noted on each individual product description. Please read each description thoroughly to ensure the size you are requiring is available.
If there is a custom size you’d like to print the artwork at, you can print the first size larger than what you are hoping to print. For example, if you are wanting to print a document that is 9” x 12”, open the 11” x 14” document and resize/crop the file to fit your needs. It is always better to size an image down rather than enlarge as you may distort the artwork when enlarging.
If you are looking for a file size larger than the 16” x 20” document, please contact us at support[at]southboundmarket.com prior to ordering and we will do our best to accommodate a larger file however, due to some image restrictions, it may not be possible with all prints.
What Paper Stock Do You Recommend?
Our personal favourite is smooth, matte cardstock between 80 – 100lbs, but each individual will have their own preferences.
Cardstock will give your prints a thick, soft finish which is great for unframed art.
Photo Paper will give your prints a glossy, smooth finish which is great in framed art.
How Do I Print My Artwork?
Your purchased art can be printed either at home, your office, or at your local Copy & Print Centre (for example, Staples).
Print procedure will vary depending on your computer/printer. For best results, print your artwork at 100% with borderless printing. Make sure that ‘Scale to fit’ is not selected, as this can cause the print to be distorted and/or lower quality. With most at-home printers, you have the option to select ‘Highest Quality’ printing which will give you the best print quality, however it may also cause higher levels of ink consumption.
Be advised that most at-home printers are unable to print white ink, and any white that appears in the print will print as ‘transparent’ and become the color of your paper. This can create some great artistic effects (for example, when printing a typographic print with a white background on patterned paper) however, it can also negatively effect the outcome of the print if that is not what you are looking for. Please be sure you are using white paper if you would like the white in your print to appear properly.
If you are living in Canada and would like to order your prints from Staples, please click here to visit their print center. If you are living in the U.S, please click here. Smaller prints and some poster prints are available in as little as one hour or same-day, depending on your local Staples store set up. Pricing will vary depending on your region, print size, and chosen paper stock.
What can I do with my printable art?
The options are endless!
• Print it out, frame it, and get it up on the wall – a classic look.
• Import this print to your favorite electronic cutting machine, cut it out of contact paper, and use it as a stencil on a piece of scrap wood – a quick, adorable farmhouse sign!
• Wear your art! Many designs can be printed on iron-on transfer paper to make your own unique t-shirt or sweater.
• Instant gallery wall – download one of our print sets that include matched prints. If you don’t want to make too many holes in the wall, put up a picture ledge and call it a day!
• Try printing on canvas, metal or wood – many print shops offer a variety of materials for photo prints.
• Print it as a greeting card for a friend
Can I print these to sell in my own shop?
At this time, all prints are available for personal use only which includes printing for yourself or as a gift. You are welcome to print each print you purchase as many times as you’d like as long as it is for personal use only. If you are interested in reselling any of the available designs, please contact us at wholesale[at]southboundmarket.com for more information.
Printable Wall Art Terms
• Listings are for a digital art print, which means no physical item will be shipped to you.
• Your downloads will never expire, and if for some reason they do go missing, simply email email@example.com with your order number and we’ll send it to you.
• Due to the digital nature of our products, we don’t accept returns or exchanges on any digital art prints.
• If you would like anything changed or customized on the print, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Colours may vary due to monitor and printer calibrations, so your final prints may appear different than what you see on screen. Final print quality depends on your printer of choice – be sure to print at 100%, borderless, for best results.
• These prints are for personal use/gifts only. They are not to be shared, sold, or distributed in any way. If you are a small shop and would like to use these files to make wooden signs, please email email@example.com for commercial use licensing.
Southbound Market is not responsible for the print quality of any outsourced printing, and refunds will not be given for any printing errors. If you have any questions, please contact us.